The Oakland Schools Technology Team would like to welcome you and your family to the Virtual Learning Academy Consortium program! As a participant in the VLAC program, your student will be provided certain technology equipment and internet access to be used for completion of VLAC course-related work and to communicate with program staff. Using the technology equipment and internet is governed by the VLAC Technology Equipment and Acceptable Use Agreement.
Technical support is available Monday - Friday, 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM by calling 248.209.2060 or by submitting an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Students will need the listed minimum configurations in order to participate in the program.
Equipment Purchase Information
If you are interested in purchasing the technology equipment please contact the Oakland Schools Service Desk at 248.209.2060 for the current price. The purchase price is based as a package price and discounts will not be honored should you not want all the technology. Payment must be made in full, partial payments are not accepted. Cash, cashier check, and money order payable to Oakland Schools are accepted. Personal checks are not accepted.
How to add Parent Portal Connection on your smartphone or tablet?
It is a free Mobile Application.
It's quick and easy to get started
- On your device, connect to the Android Play store or the iOS App Store. Look for the QR Code.
- Install / Open the app. Allow Notifications.
- Select the "Connect to school district" option. Use the filter to select
State = Michigan County = Oakland District = Oakland Schools
- Click the "Enter Parent Connection" button.
- On the top right corner of the app, click the "Log in" button.
- Enter your Parent Portal PIN and password. These are the same PIN and passwords you may have used on a desktop computer.
Always the best place to start
Questions about lessons, assignments, grades, tests, EDP’s, i-Ready,
Google Classroom, weekly interactions, state testing, etc.